Thursday, September 11, 2008

Life Symbi-fied

Dear reader,

Its almost been two whole months since I've shifted base from Delhi to Pune for college and a lot has been going on... College is a whole new world all together, and just like any other journey, it has its own share of ups and downs, good times and boring ones... But two months away from home have already felt like a couple of years!!! So many new people, new places to see and new things to do can get really hectic and really mind-boggling! Its also added up to one LONG (though amazing) story which you'll have to wait for a little longer...

And my apologies for posting after all this time... i myself felt like a little part of me vanished for awhile... But honestly, its a bit hard to manage the blog and check the mails and od everything on the internet without a laptop. If you dont have one, it just doesnt help to have a wi-fi enabled campus and room :( But hey, my parents have already ordered my laptop and it'll be waiting for me in Delhi till i can pick it up... what could be more amazing is if some of you could travel upto Pune and hand it over to me... Imagine the good the world will get out of that! You get to travel, you get to meet ME, I could show you around a little bit, AND i'll get my laptop (and have the power to CHANGE THE WORLD WITH A CLICK OF A BUTTON!!) and get back to blogging, chatting and living life to the fullest! :D THINK ABOUT IT!!!

But anyway, till i do get access to a pc, all i got is this cyber cafe to check my mails and it pinches to pay this guy so much everytime so this is when i buzz off...

Till next time...
\m/rock.in.peace\m/

No comments: